Saturday, December 30, 2017

Double Pocket Christmas Card



We just had about 2 inches of snow. Perfect for a weekend when I don't have to drive in it. And, it's BITTER cold here in Pa. 

But, it's just the right amount of snow to look pretty and then go away. Lol

Here is the first of my December Class cards. I hadn't planned on having them make another Christmas card, however, everyone can use a gift card holder.


I used the Fun Stamper's Journey Double Pocket Die Set to make it. The tag at the top is where you can attach the gift card, and the smaller tag below is where you write your message. 


I also used the Poinsettia Steel Rule Die to make the poinsettia and leaves on the front. 


Challenge blogs for this card:
A Gem of a Challenge - Christmas
AllSorts - Seasonal Flowers
Crafty Calendar - Christmas



No comments: