Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet Moments

This card is far from my normal style of card making. All of my cards have been larger cards with hand stitching on it. This one is your standard 4.25 x 5.5 card. I sometimes have a hard time making these small cards but have decided to add some smaller and less expensive ones for my etsy shop.


Anyway, this card was inspired by a sketech from Market Stress Stamps Sketch Challenge .
All products used are from Close to my Heart. There are lots of layers here that you can't see on the picture.
I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out many of the shapes.This cart is exclusive through CTMH.  I added two small brown flower buttons and some jute to adorn the card and the stamping is done using the Sweet Moments Clear acrylic stamp set. I can see a lot more cards coming out if this set.

Other Challenges this card was made for:
Die Cuttin Diva's - Shabby Choc or Vintage
Paper and Such - Recipe - Designer paper, twine, 2 buttons
Sarah Hurley - Vintage

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Nancy!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how beautiful! You do such lovely work. I love the style of this one, but all your colored cards are exquisite, too!

Brenda Weaver said...

Gorgeous, Nancy! I love that cameo! Thanks so much for joining in at MSS!

Julie said...

What an elegant card! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper and Such this week, we are so happy you are here!

Claire said...

I love this, beautiful colours, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C xx

JenMarie said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

sparklingblackrose said...

This is stunning- I love your colour scheme! Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenge this week, I hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx-