Saturday, November 20, 2010

Country Snowman & Oh Christmas Tree - SSS83

Oh My, we're in the home stretch for Thanksgiving. I'm not ready for this. I always have my house cleaning done and my house sparkles for the holidays. I only have today and tomorrow to get it all done so I may have to sprinkle glitter all over if I want it to sparkle. *Ü*
As a matter of fact, I was so engrossed in washing curtains that I forgot it was Friday and I needed to make this card.

My card today uses two Digi images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Country Snowman and Oh Christmas Tree. They were colored with Copic Markers.

Korin is having a Black Friday Sale going on from now until the end of the month for a whopping 20% off. So, you may want to check out all the fabulous clear stamps and Digi images she has in her store.

I was pressed for time and kept messing up the coloring on my tree that I finally decided to see what it looked like with Faux Flower Soft on it. I then added red pearls where the ornaments are on the tree.

The papers and the Poinsettia flower are from Close to my Heart.
The Hand Stitching was done with White Embroidery Floss.

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Nancy. Love the cute snowman image. Your coloring is amazing! Can you teach me?! :o)