Saturday, October 23, 2010

Let It Snow - SSS79

This week, over at The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog, we have another fabulous sketch for you to play with. If you love sketch challenges as much as I do, you'll want to check these out every Saturday because they are some of the best.

My card today used a great Digi Stamp called "Let it Snow", from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
The papers are from Close to my Heart.

The Hand Stitching was done with matching Embroidery floss. I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to use red or green, so I used a combination of them both. I thought it turned out pretty cool.

Other Challenge Blogs for this card:
All Sorts - Spots and Stripes
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle

6 comments:

Korin said...

This is absolutely wonderful! Love all the fun details, your coloring and the yummy papers :)!

Stephanie said...

Oh Nancy, love this, love the embossed background, the red snowflakes and of course the stitiching!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Oh Nancy, this is just adorable. I love your little snowman. He makes me smile.

Kelly Schelske said...

This is just fabulous, love it Nancy!

Fleur said...

Awesome card, the colours are perfect
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Debs said...

Fab card! Love the stitching.
Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx