Saturday, August 28, 2010

Marigolds - Day 4 Sneak Peak


Good Morning and Welcome to Day four of sneak peeks for the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps New Release taking place on Wednesday September 1st.
The stamp set you're getting a peak at today and yesterday is called October Marigolds. I stamped them twice, colored with Copic Markers, cut out and layered with foam tape. I then used yellow stickles on the flowers for a little sparkle.

The inspiration for this card came from the sketch at The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog. If you need some inspiration for making a card today, why not pop on over to the Sweet Stop, grab the sketch and play along with us. You may uses any stamps you'd like and you have until next Friday evening to submit your card.

The paper I used on my card is from the Olivia Paper Pack, NEW from Close to my Heart. The sunflower grosgrain ribbon and white pearls are also from CTMH.

The Hand Stitching was done with matching Embroidery Floss.

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

I love this card and your stitching is awesome. Perfect colors and wonderful job with the sneak peak!