Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Little Everything - Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge

Well, I posted this card on my Close to my Heart Blog for the Blog Hop Yesterday and forgot to include the information about the sketch challenge. So, here it is again.

For the inspiration for this card, I used a sketch from Stamping 411 challenge 140.

The sentiment is from the March Stamp of the Month called A Little Everything. You can get this stampset at a discount price or even FREE. Details Here!
I also used one of the stamps from Enjoy Every Moment. I think this is my favorite set form the CTMH Spring Catalog.
The paper used is from the Veranda Collection.

The Hand Stitching was done with matching Embroidery Floss.

3 comments:

Jennipher Lowery said...

Great job on the image of the lily. I do love the veranda paper collection.

Stampin Lucy said...

Nancy this is so gorgeous!! How did you do that stitch, I assume the machine, but what is it called?? you make it look so perfect!!

Micki said...

This is stunning! Did you hand stitch this? Wow, simply beautiful.