Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birdie Delivery - Sweet Stop Sketch 41

I have a little announcement her today. As of February 1st, I will become a Sugar Baby Dt Member and be the DT Coordinator for the Sugar Babies Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog. I am so excited about this because sketches are my passion. Along with card making and sewing. So joining this wonderful group of ladies just makes my day. If you haven't checked out this wonderful sketch blog yet, today would be a great day to do so and be sure to become a follower and join in each weeks challenge.

Here is my card for the sketch challenge. I used a NEW Digi Stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Birdie Delivery. There were four new releases on Thursday. So, if you love Digi's or want to try one for the first time, Sweet 'n Sassy stamps is the place to go.
On this card, I did paper piecing for the birdie and bag.

The papers are all from Close to my Heart. The flower was made with punches and coordinating papers.

The Yellow Grosgrain ribbon and buttons are also from CTMH.

The Hand Stitching around the card was done with matching Embroidery floss.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderfully sweet, Nancy!! I really like the soft baby colors you used on this, and the way you paper-pieced the birdie. So cute!!

Joanne said...

This is the most adorable baby card! I love the stamp and the colors you used to go with the paper. And the flower is the perfect touch. Very nice! Aloha...

Leah said...

Very sweet Nancy! Love the colors on this one, though I always love the colors you choose:)

Tammy Miller said...

great card

Unknown said...

This is really sweet! Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop. Hope to see you again!