Thursday, October 15, 2009

SNSS - Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to Day Two of the Sweet 'n Sassy Design Team Christmas Blog Hop. If you've come here from Lisa's blog, then you're on the right path. If not, then you may want to start with Leah Cornelius, who is the first one for today. If you haven't been through Day one yet, then please go back to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog and start from the very beginning. You certainly won't want to miss one single piece of artwork from the Design Team.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day Three with lots more blog candy!



Christmas is just around the corner and there's no better time to start making your Christmas Cards then right now. Sweet 'n Sassy has all of their Christmas Stamps and Digi Stamps on SALE!

This card is  5" x 7"  and uses one of the stamps from the Winter At Home Set designed By Chris Dickinson. The images were colored in using Copic Markers.
If you want to see another one of my cards using a different stamp from this same set, it is HERE. 

All papers are from the Aspen Paper Pack from Close to my Heart.
The small snowflakes are a punch and the stitching is done by hand with embroidery floss.

Well, I'm the last one on the hop for today, so hop on over to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and see what great deals they have going. Then come back tomorrow for Day Three.

12 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh Nancy this is absolutely fabulous! I don't even know where to start... it's perfection all the way. The coloring, the color balance, the design, the stitching... yowser!

Stampin Lucy said...

GORGEOUS!! I want to color like you when I grow up!! In awe as usual of your talent!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is a stunner, WOW....great job!

enjoy *~*

Patti J. said...

Wow! Like both of your cards made with this set. What a cozy scene on them both! Great job on your cards - thanks for sharing!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Nancy!! Love your stitching and design!! Beautiful Christmas card.

Leah said...

Just beautiful! I adore your stitching and your coloring is lovely.

MiamiKel said...

Woah, my mouth just dropped - this is stunning! Absolutely beautiful!

Jeri said...

This card looks so inviting and warm even though it's a winter image. I thought I'd accidently gone to my blog because you have the same background I have. Good choice!!! My blog address is: http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Just beautiful as always! The extra touches you always add make your cards have such a warmth!

Congrats on being a grandma again!

Lorie said...

Nancy, I'm like everyone else! Where does one begin? Your color palette is absolutely stunning! The blues and green with the pop of red is beautiful!! And that hand stitching!!! WOW!! If we ever get the chance to meet IRL, that's the first thing I want you to teach me. Believe me, there's more, but that's first on my list!!! This is the epitome of a Christmas card in my book!!

Ceal said...

this is gorgeous Nancy! Your coloring is awesome and you know my feelings on your amazing hand stitching! Great Job!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful in the blues....