Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pine cones & Holly Berries - SNSS - New Digi


Well, it's Thursday so that means a NEW Digi Image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It was designed by Leah Cornelius.

Head on over there and get yours today. And while you're there, pick up your FREE digital image of a Sea Turtle. This Freebie is for today only. Tomorrow it will be gone.

The image is the basket filled with pine cones and Holly Berries. It was printed out on Cardstock, cut to size and colored with Copic Markers. I also used the image for the top of the card. I just cut away the basket and added a few glittery white branches for a bit of Bling.

The Designer papers and card stock are from Close to my Heart..
I colored the basket to match the checked paper!!!  *Ü*

The stitching is all done by hand  using matching Cranberry Embroidery Floss.

9 comments:

Leah said...

Nancy! This is gorgeous!! You are so clever to have used just the contents of the basket for the embellishment on top, so pretty! I love it:)

Barb g (WV) said...

Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!! WOWZERS! You did such a fantastic job with every little detail and once again, your hand-stitching is fabulous!
Barbg(WV)

Nicole said...

Hi Nancy! Thanks for the comment on my blog! This is a beautiful card, I need to get that digi, too! Pretty papers, go with it perfectly!! Hugs, Nicole

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

my note double-posted for some reason, so I deleted the doubled one! LOL! Have a great day tomorrow!

Beth Norman said...

My heavens this is nice! I love how you added the pinecone and greenary to the top. Lovely job and so much detail.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Nancy, what a rich and bright card! This one just pops out of the picture with the basket and pines leaves on top :) Very nice job! Thanks for stopping by my page on the bloghop, there's one coming up, xox ~Jeni

Ceal said...

WOW Nancy this is stunning! I love it

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.